Make Machines Cognitive
The discipline of intelligent systems has evolved towards its critical goal of embedding non-computable human sensations, perceptions and creativity into machines in 21st century. This critical goal can only be achieved with the help of a new engineering paradigm called machinself(from machine itself). Before building a machinself we need to build cognition systems into machines; namely, to invent a computational cognition. This is a multidisciplinary challenge.
The primary objective of The International Journal of Computational Cognition is to provide a forum for an interdisciplinary audience, a forum accessible and affordable to scientists, educators, students and engineers. It encourages readers to contribute their thoughts and experiences. With its peer-reviewed format and its traditional paper and e-paper forms, it services the scientific and engineering community as an easy and simple platform for developing the understandings and applications of advanced studies of creative and intelligent systems.
- The International Journal of Computational Cognition is published once every three months. It consisting of tutorials and reviews, papers and letters to the editor. Tutorials and reviews are well-written, incisive authoritative and with long-lasting value to future researchers. Papers are original contributions. Letters to the Editor are for the timely announcement of significant new results and discoveries.
- Once a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author is assumed to have transferred the copyright for it to the publisher. The copyright forms are listed at the end of this web page.
- Color pictures will be published online at no cost to the authors.
- There are no page charges and no page limit for this journal.
- An complimentary accessing privilege will be given to the author(s) of each paper.
If the manuscript is in paper form, send Three (3) copies of the manuscript to the editorial office at
IJCC, Editorial Department, Yang's Scientific Research Institute, 1303 East University Blvd. # 20882, Tucson, Arizona 85719-0521, USA.
If the manuscript is in electronic form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer pdf, ps, LaTex and MsWord format. Correspondence concerning proofs, subscriptions, and other matters should also be addressed to the same Department. In both cases the manuscript should company with a cover letter providing the name, address, email, fax number, and telephone number of the author to whom all correspondences and proofs are to be addressed. Submission of a manuscript to the editorial office implies that the paper has not been published, that it is not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and that, if the work reported is officially sponsored, it has been released for publication.
The stuff editors of IJCC are located in our Shanghai branch office and are very author-friendly. However, we highly appreciate authors' efforts of composing manuscripts by using our standard Latex Template. We do not have MS Word template yet.